All submitted projects are vetted by a team of CaringCrowd® advisors to ensure they fall within our definition of public health and respond to legitimate needs according to current internationally accepted medical standards. Our distinguished Advisory Panel consists of a diverse group of experts, who review projects on a pro bono basis. We are very grateful to our advisors for their time and assistance.
Saida Benhayoune, Innovation Practice Director, D-Lab, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Moses Bockarie, Ph.D., Director of the Centre for Neglected Tropical Diseases, Professor of Tropical Health Sciences, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
Theresa Byrd, Dr.P.H., Associate Dean and Chair, Department of Public Health, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Kristina Graff, M.P.A. Executive Director, Timmy Global Health
- Alain Labrique, Ph.D., M.H.S., M.S., Director, JHU Global mHealth Initiative & Associate Professor, Program in Global Disease Epidemiology and Control, Department of International Health, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University
- Michael Lipnick, M.D., Assistant Professor, UCSF Anesthesia and Critical Care & Director, UCSF Anesthesia Global Health Fellowship
- Peter Locke, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Instruction, Department of Global Health, Northwestern University
- Ernesto J Ortiz, M.D., M.P.H., Research Project Manager, Duke Global Health Institute, Duke University
- Suruchi Sood, Associate Professor, Department of Community Health and Prevention, Dornsife School of Puplic Health, Global Public Health, Drexel University
- Michelle Williams, Sc.D., Dean, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
Academic institutions work with CaringCrowd® to provide guidance regarding public health priorities, public health content for the platform, and/or helping evolve the CaringCrowd platform. CaringCrowd is very thankful for the collaboration.