All submitted projects are vetted by a team of CARINGCROWD® advisors to ensure they fall within our definition of public health and respond to legitimate needs according to current internationally accepted medical standards. Our distinguished Advisory Panel consists of a diverse group of experts, who review projects on a pro bono basis. We are very grateful to our advisors for their time and assistance.
Moses Bockarie, Ph.D., Director of the Centre for Neglected Tropical Diseases, Professor of Tropical Health Sciences, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- Kristina Graff, M.P.A. Director of Global Health Programs, Center for Health and Wellbeing, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Princeton University
- Alain Labrique, Ph.D., M.H.S., M.S., Director, JHU Global mHealth Initiative & Associate Professor, Program in Global Disease Epidemiology and Control, Department of International Health, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University
- Michael Lipnick, M.D., Assistant Professor, UCSF Anesthesia and Critical Care & Director, UCSF Anesthesia Global Health Fellowship
- Peter Locke, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Instruction, Department of Global Health, Northwestern University
- Wim Parys, M.D., Head of Research & Development, Janssen Global Public Health
- Alan Tennenberg, FM.D., M.P.H., Chief Medical Officer, Global Public Health, Johnson & Johnson World Headquarters (US)
Adrian Thomas, M.D., Vice President, Global Public Health and Global Market Access, Janssen
- Michelle Williams, Sc.D., Dean, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
Academic institutions work with CARINGCROWD® to provide guidance regarding public health priorities, public health content for the platform, and/or helping evolve the CARINGCROWD platform. CARINGCROWD is very thankful for the collaboration.